Monday, May 10, 2010

How can I get rid of the build up under my fake nails?

Ok...Well I got my nails done @ the nail salon,but for some reason I have build-up under my nails!I don't know why,because I always wash my hands after eating,cooking,etc.


And,I dry my nails after a bath,shower,washing my hands,etc!How can I get rid of the build up under my fake nails?
get a old tooth brush and scrub them with soap and then get a nail finger cleaner and get the rest of the stuff out of themHow can I get rid of the build up under my fake nails?
Ick.


Acrylic nails are so disgusting, honestly.


Mostly, for this reason.


They build up a whole lot of crap under them and that's where infections and such come from.





Anyways,


Take an old tooth brush, put some dial soap on it, and scrub.


I'd seriously reccomend just taking them off and letting your real nails grow out.
Hold on there. This may be really serious. You do not say how long you have had this problem. You may have been infected by the tools used at the salon.





This may be your own nails being attacked by fungus. The build up you are seeing is really your own swelling nails tips decaying.





May I suggest that you have your doctor check this out. It is simple scraping. It takes two minutes.





There is medication, very expensive, but it works. If infected you will have to remove the fake nails.





I know three women who have lost their nails completely from fugal attack.





Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but ladies be aware that this fungus is nothing to play with.
Just take them them off and clean it up. Just paint your real nails.
use a nail brish and scrub.
I use an orange stick or the tip of a fine knife to clean under my nails.
Try a new manicurist. I've had acrylic nails for years and I don't get a build up under my nails. It may mean that the person at the salon is using too much prouct and creating a build-up, which isn't good either.





Keep 'em clean. Use a nail brush underneath.
scrape it out with something like a toothpick or the tip of a metal nail file, they have tools for it in manicure kits but i don't know what they are called

No comments:

Post a Comment