Monday, May 10, 2010

How do you remove fake nails you got done professionally?

Like remove them at home?How do you remove fake nails you got done professionally?
soak your nails in acetone based nail polish remover and they will melt off... that is how they do it when you go to the salon... just make sure to give your fingers a break every once in a while and wash throughly after and then moisturize, moisturize, moisturize... acetone is dryingHow do you remove fake nails you got done professionally?
After about 2 weeks of having them on you can stick them in nail polish remover! Let soak about 5 min and take out and try to remove, it takes the glue off, so if it's hard to get it off still soak for alittle longer. Also, at Shoppers Drug Mart, or any drugstore or Walmart they have actual remover you can buy!
I just carefully ripped them off. hurt like heck and my nails were crappy.
soak in polish remover of hot water....it will lift them....most salons will take them off for you and then apply some kind of liquid to make them strong again!
Well if you would rather do it yourself then soak them in acetone nail polish remover and then pull them off. I would suggest going to a nail salon and gettting them taken off professioanlly also. They will do a much better job and it wont be painful. Then they could give you a manicure after because your nails will be in pretty sh*ty condition lol.
I agree with ';Michelle';, that is how I take mine off. But I also use a Nail Brush after I soak my nails and Give them a good cleanning!
yeah but it hurts like he!! so I say let them come off by themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment