Monday, May 10, 2010

I have a fake nail it ripped part of my nail off how do i get the rest off?

bleachI have a fake nail it ripped part of my nail off how do i get the rest off?
koolaidI have a fake nail it ripped part of my nail off how do i get the rest off?
Go with Kathy! Acetone! You have to soak it for a while, its not just going to FALL off :)
Hi! soak it in nail polish remover for 5-15 min, it should peel off.
acetone
Soak your finger in acetone and the nail and all the glue gunk will sort of melt off. Then you can gently buff the rest off.
when my sis was in school to become a nail tech, she put a hideously long nail on me for practice. she told me to soak it in nail polish remover (acetone) and then it would come off pretty easily.





unfortunately, I got bored and picked it off before I could really try that... %26gt;.%26gt;
Acetone. just let your finger nail soak in it. It will dissolve the fake nail. That's what they use at the nail salons. Try an emery sponge to buff the rest off after.





*note, acetone is in some nail polish removers. But you can buy just straight acetone.

No comments:

Post a Comment