Friday, May 14, 2010

What do you think of fake tan and hair extensions and fake nails?

some people think that people who do theses things are fake but i don't think that do preferably prefer my natural tan i have long hair any way but i do like false nails i just woundered what you thought about people who do these because they are insecure but i necessarily think its coz they think it looks nice.What do you think of fake tan and hair extensions and fake nails?
Well, I think if you are going to have any of thsoe 3 things, they have GOT to be done professionally so you can tell they aren't fake.


Extensions only look nice if they are the same exact colour of your hair and have been applied properly so you can't see the join and they must be cut and styled after you have put them in. Also, fake tan I don't like, but I'm naturally brown anyway. Fake nails should never be snowy white and square-cut because that is just blantent fakeness. Have them rounded and painted.





XXWhat do you think of fake tan and hair extensions and fake nails?
I have done all three, and am very real. I get a fake tan if I am going to a special event ex: wedding, award ceremony, ball, my birthday etc. I have only wore extensions once a long time ago and loved it. It is so much fun. I have long hair now and don't need to. However if I could afford it I would buy a wig with short hair maybe a bob like Victoria Beckhamp, because I miss short hair sometimes. I used to have fake nails for 6 years. They weren't long. I used to get what is called ';the pink and white'; I loved it because they were so low maintenance and always looked nice and professional. I decided to stop because it damages the nails and it gets expensive. I will still continue to get manicures and pedicures.


To answer your questions, I think different people do it for different reasons. Ex: Show biz people kind of have to get tans and extensions because of the nature of their biznes, others like like you and I dont have to. It is ok for everyonce in a while to glam it up, but all the time.... I would say that person does not like themselves and is a bit shallow
HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!! why try and be something your not?! just be yourself! i never use fake tan, wear fake nails or hair extensions! if you are trying to get attention from blokes then you are attracting the wrong kind of bloke as they are after your looks and not your personality!





women who wear fake tan always look awful, orange, streaky, dirty! its not nice and i don't know how the women wearing it cant tell its not a good look and i don't know why their families let them out of the house looking like it!!





fake hair really does look hideous and fake nails, well you can always tell they are FAKE!!!!
i wear fake tan and hair extensions


and i always get complimented :)


but thats because my hair looks really natural


and my fake tan is more of a subtle glow rather than bright orange





i dont think you can judge someone who has hair extensions,fake nails and a fake tan


because its there choice and why the hell should it bother anyone else





it does NOT mean they are cheap sl ags





its all about matter of choice
i think its over the top and tacky.





if you have a nice tan, pretty nails, or long hair, thats great for you, but if you don't, then why bother with all that stuff. plastic nails dont look attractive, they just look stupid, incoveniant, and a waste of time and money.





i'm not one of these people who rabbit on about natural beauty and how no one should wear any make up, but i just think that sewing/clipping bits of fake or other people's hair onto your head is ridiculous, don't you have better things to do with your time?
I think it we do it because we like it!!. Its personal taste. I personally wouldnt have a fake tan or hair extensions because i dont like them, i do have a natural tan and past shoulder length hair, but i have and i do wear false nails, i decorate them with nail art myself, my reason is, because i like them!!!
I don't think people who do these things are fake. I think some can look it if they get to carried away though. But otherwise I think most people have tried any of those things at some point in time. Just because someone wants longer hair, nicer nails, or a tan, fake or not, doesn't necessarily mean they are fake people.
i hate fake boobs, nails and hair, in fact i hate everything fake, especially when it comes to appearance. why do women feel the need to cover themselves in this fake crap? we can spot it a mile off and it's not a good look. tangerine skin, with acrylic nails and someone else's hair, lmao, what a joke.
well I'm not keen on fake tan unless it looks nice and not orange like some peoples do


i have extensions up to my chest and it looks good i wear it because i have hair that flicks so when i put them in it stays straight :)


i love false nails unless they are to long


if people wanna look that way they should go for it :)


x
I think fake tans are stupid, because they make you look orange and sometimes it isn't even. I say put on some sunscreen and just sit out in the sun, I am naturally tan. Hair extensions: just grow your hair out! I think fake nails are god, the ones you glue on, because the real ones ruin your nails!





=)
i think that people who do that are normal. everyone wants to do things that make them look and feel better. i hate when people use the work fake because nobodys fake unless there plastic or anyother non-human like thing. I have a spray tan and hair extensions too. Its deff doesnt make you fake.
I personally love all these things but i would probably only wear 2 together so i dont look too fake.





but i think it is up to you wat you want to dress or look like and you shouldnt let anyone tell you wat to do :)
Using this stuff is expensive and means that you aren't working what you've got. The fake nails are noticed by girls only - guys really don't care about your nails at all (so long as they are clean and painted).
Extended hair takes hell of a care and people end up cutting it at some point. Fake tan... well, with the weather you have in the UK there is no other way to get tanned, LOL
Well i wear hair extensions sometimes %26amp; tinted moistiuer %26amp; sometimes fake nails nothing round with it it looks natural
Makes me wonder what else is fake and usually it is the person's character and/or personality.
as long as the fake tans not orange, as long as the extention clips are not visible and as long as the persons fake nails look natural.





=]
None of them work for men. That is to say men should not indulge in any of them and real men would not encourage real women to indulge either.





Real men like real (authentic) women.
i think fake tans make youu look orange.


extentions are arite but dont make them to long or they will look fake.


fake nails are okayy but not scary long.
i think they are creepy. and the same about fake eyelashes and coloured contact lenses.
If you want everyone to know you come from Essex or at least think you do crack on.
it makes a person fake!
whats wrong with just being yourself ?
gay y do you want to dress up like a doll

No comments:

Post a Comment