Friday, May 14, 2010

I work in a spa and do nails, not fake nails just polish. Is the smell safe for my baby?

I have had 2 previous miscarriages and am pregnant again. 4 weeks and nervous, I really don't know if I can handle another loss.I work in a spa and do nails, not fake nails just polish. Is the smell safe for my baby?
that happened to my sis, and lets just say the baby an't with us no more, so sad NOTI work in a spa and do nails, not fake nails just polish. Is the smell safe for my baby?
wear a mask, its not the smell you should be concerned with but chemicals you inhale. Just wear a 3M mask. I doubt the nail polish you are using has caused your previous miscarraiges but it never hurts to be cautious with a spa there all sorts of stuff in the air.
I really don't know but that's a very crucial question to ask your doctor! don't hesitate to call him tomorrow morning!
its fine i do hair and nails and everything is safe color and all
it is not good all the time you need air!
As long as you are in a well venilated area you should be fine. You can also wear a mask. I am a hairstylist and do perms and color almost everyday.As always ask your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment