Friday, May 14, 2010

Why does my boyfriend not like me getting fake nails?

I like to get my nails done every once in a while to look nice and my boyfriend does not like the fake nails at all. When I get them done he is always asking when I will get them taken off.Why does my boyfriend not like me getting fake nails?
This is from past experience, but some of the guys I know, don't care what your nails look like, but if they're fake, they'll hate it. Some guys just don't like the fakey-ness of fake nails. Also, why would you want them? In the long run they kill your nails... and your nails will become brittle and cracky. I think it's disgusting. Anyway, fake nails, in the long run, make anyone look like a wannabe. Why does my boyfriend not like me getting fake nails?
fakeI
Because they aren't real= fake
Cause...they're fake.
because they are fake

No comments:

Post a Comment