Friday, May 14, 2010

How do you get rid of fake nails from a salon off yourself that are fiber glass without it hurting so much?

I've recently been getting my nails done, and I want to stop because I don't want to keep spending the money even though I love having them done. I want to get them off, but I don't want to go to the salon because when I did it hurt so bad, and I had bruises on my nails. So how do I get Fiber glass nails off myself without it hurting so much????How do you get rid of fake nails from a salon off yourself that are fiber glass without it hurting so much?
fiberglass should soak off in pure acetone which you can buy at wal-mart. if they are gel nails then they must be filed offHow do you get rid of fake nails from a salon off yourself that are fiber glass without it hurting so much?
use nail polish remover put in boll soke nails it will take like a hour watch tv when u do it it wount hert its worth the time

Report Abuse



look in local wallmarts on the regular nail polish remover, because i got this really good kind that removed the nails and you can barely feel it!
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment