Monday, May 10, 2010

In fake nails, what's the difference between a sculpted set and tips with overlay?

I know one's more expensive than the other, but what's the difference? Also, can you get them both filled? Can they have french tips?In fake nails, what's the difference between a sculpted set and tips with overlay?
they can both have french tips. but i recomend tips because they are more pro and it lets your nail breath more %26lt;3In fake nails, what's the difference between a sculpted set and tips with overlay?
You can get both filled and both can have the french tips. The sculpted are just ';built'; with acrylic from your natural nailbed and the tips with overlay are used when you need to add length to your natural nail because they are too short to sculpt from. I personally like the tips with overlay but my nails are really short (I bite them) and I have noticed they stay on longer than sculpted.

No comments:

Post a Comment