Friday, May 14, 2010

How long do fake nails usually last? How to maintain them?

I usually have decent long nails but lately they haven't been growing very fast, and my graduation is in a few days. Id like to have nice nails, so i decided to get fake nails. (easy, and cheep)| Unfortunately i don't have enough time to book an appointment to get my nails done so i have to get press-on fake nails. Any suggestions on brands, etc.


thanks so much :)How long do fake nails usually last? How to maintain them?
I love the brand ';KISS'; they are awesome! Im a boy but love wearing nails sometimes! We should just go to a nail salon! (HUGZ)How long do fake nails usually last? How to maintain them?
i dont really know any name brands but usually fake nails stay on for like 2 or 3 weeks if u maintain them.and to do that u cant bang them on tables bite them or any thing like that.
I've seen commercials for Kiss press-on French nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment