Friday, May 14, 2010

What sort of glue can I use to re glue on fake nails?

There from Claire's. The glue that came with it dried up, and one nail fell off. Is there a glue I can buy that will work?What sort of glue can I use to re glue on fake nails?
Any other nail glue. Or super glue, its the same thing.What sort of glue can I use to re glue on fake nails?
The Claire's glues really don't work well. At the drugstore, there's a Revlon ';Naturally Chic'; Fake French Nail kit that comes with a super-strong glue. I've used it many times before, and the glue stays on for a very long time and the nails won't fall off unless you soak it in nail polish remover.


The glue itself is better than the nails, so I don't really recommend using the nails that come with it, because they chip too easily.
I usually use the BROADWAY fake nails and they come with glue in the box. It's a lot like superglue so that could be an alternative, but you can find nail glue at pharmacies and drugstores as well. Be careful when glueing on your nails, once I accidentally glued my fingers together!
i think nail glue should work or crazy glue.
super glue

No comments:

Post a Comment