Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do I have to completely remove my fake nails and get a new set every time my tips grow out?

I've been getting white tips and gel nails for a while now but I'm still new to the whole artificial nail process. It is so much trouble to get the gel nails taken off and replaced, but my nails aren't strong enough once the tips grow out. Is there any other way?Do I have to completely remove my fake nails and get a new set every time my tips grow out?
Ya I think now answer mine PLEASEDo I have to completely remove my fake nails and get a new set every time my tips grow out?
I've been getting acrylics for five years now and have had no problems with them. I've never gotten pre-made white tips, only painted tips so I'm not sure how they work those. Though I do put this awesome nail treatment stuff on my cuticles and under the nail itself to keep everything healthy and strong. It's called Sally Hansen Nail Nutrition and it comes in a green bottle like nail polish, I put it on twice a day.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment