Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fake nails question for someone who puts them on themselves?

I want to make my nails look nice for the holidays but lately I haven't been letting them grow out like I normally do. I want to use fake nails but everytime I do they hurt the sides of my fingers. Am I using too big a nail, could that be why? I don't want to get them professionally done because I can do just as good a job without paying more. Also, what's the best way to glue them on without getting the glue all over? Please Help, thanks!Fake nails question for someone who puts them on themselves?
You are probably using to big of a nail and too much glue with them, make sure the nails fit your fingers and only put the glue on the main part where you know it will be on your finger - not the sides. For any glue messups just have a q-tip with some rubbing alchohal or nail polish remover close by , it gets it off.Fake nails question for someone who puts them on themselves?
yahh i think your using to big a nail thats why it is hurting but if you get your nails done at a salon they do a nice job but thats if you want fake nails but you can simply go to your local stores and get fake ones
get your mom to do it = ] or one of your friends


hahaha i always get mine to put them on for me


that way i dont end up gluing my fingers together !


= ]
  • new makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment