Saturday, January 23, 2010

Similar to fake finger nails, are there fake nails for toes I can buy at Walmart?

I want them to match. But I don't know if they even sell fake nails for toes. What brand? Do they come in the box, I just cut them down to fit my toes?Similar to fake finger nails, are there fake nails for toes I can buy at Walmart?
ya, they do actually! i saw them at walmart today.....i think the brand was either fingr's edge or kiss, but i'm 75% sure it was kiss...they look lke french tips, and they come with nail glue. %26lt;333Similar to fake finger nails, are there fake nails for toes I can buy at Walmart?
Yes actually they do sell fake nails for toes. %26amp;of course they do come in a box. I'm not really sure about the brand i'm sorry.








Hope i helped(=


%26amp;hope you find the ones!
yeah they do.


im not sure what brand, i just know they have them..
yes they sell them. just look by the fake nails and you'll see a box for toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment