Saturday, January 23, 2010

I got fake nails today and my thumb and middle fingers hurt like crazy when i apply pressure?

The other fingers are fine, but like i text message non stop and use my thumbs and texting hurts.


should i remove them or give it a night and then give them the boot?


thanks!I got fake nails today and my thumb and middle fingers hurt like crazy when i apply pressure?
OUCH!! I forgot about that feeling!! Its normal for them to hurt the day and maybe even the day after getting them put on!!!





But it does go away, and your nails will feel fine. But that is one of the reasons i wont get fake nails...and cause my real nails look like crap after the fake ones are taken off!!





If texting hurts ya, cool it for awhile and give your nails a break!





Good luck!I got fake nails today and my thumb and middle fingers hurt like crazy when i apply pressure?
Give it a night, it usually hurts for a little while but eventually stops, my suggestion wouldbe to limit the texting because that will just irritate them more. :-]
The nail beds are most likely bruised from all the pressure, filing, and buffing they did to them today.


Lay off the test messaging. What is with everyone and this constant text messaging anyway?
my nails are always sore \after the first few days i have them on


i wouldnt take them off if i were u
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment