Saturday, January 23, 2010

What are the cheapest fake nails, and are easy to maintain and look great ?

I have a low budget, $40 for a haircut and i want some fake nails ... What nails are the best to get, and arent that pricey ?? my mom will probably put 5-10$ in but not to much because she wants me to earn my money since im 14





thanks !What are the cheapest fake nails, and are easy to maintain and look great ?
Kiss ever lasting french nails


I heard they were good. I wouldn't know ='(What are the cheapest fake nails, and are easy to maintain and look great ?
I'd just grow them out and get a manicure for about 10 bucks.





I wouldn't recommend those glue-on nails you can buy at the drug store. If you don't apply them correctly, you can get a bacterial infection to form underneath your nail, or damage them some other way. They don't really look that good either.
welll if u go to the famiy dollar u can get fake nails cheep and they do stay on cuz i had a competition with my cuzin who spent $40 to get them professionally and hers stayed on for 1 1/2 weeks and mine stayed on for 3 weeks :) plus if u buy clear ones u can paint then and there is like 100 nails in a set so 10 times 3 weeks that gives u 30 weeks of fake nails :) hoope i helped





mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ao0UkHJDgh3wOVSwMehnZiPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090807143100AA3Uj8a
kiss stick on nails, there about 6 bucks and you don't have to deal with that pesky glue, but they press on really nicley and stay on. you can get them at riteade or mainly any store.
clares or the swat meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet


OORRR to keep it real cheap dont get fake nails. let dem grow out nd den u can get designs on dem if u want

No comments:

Post a Comment