Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I prevent air bubbles from appearing under my fake nails?

I did my nails at home one time. They look great from a far but when I get a close up I see air bubbles. How can I prevent this from happening? Plus, any tips on fake nail care? What is the difference between acrylic and gel nails? What for tips - acrylic or gel?





Thank you for answering :) How do I prevent air bubbles from appearing under my fake nails?
idk alot about nails, but i know that if you shake the nailpolish alot that there will be bubbles on the nails when you paint them. Also tap your nails to pop the bubbles while drying.





hth-hope this helpsHow do I prevent air bubbles from appearing under my fake nails?
THIS IS HOW. DONT USE FAKE NAILS.THEY'RE FAKE. WHAT'S THE POINT?

No comments:

Post a Comment