Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does fingr's nail glue work on fake nails? 10 POINTS?

how long for?


thanks xxDoes fingr's nail glue work on fake nails? 10 POINTS?
Depends on what you mean. They use nail glue at salons for applying professional fake nails, nail glue's also used for putting on fake nails bought at a store Not sure if the glue is different in any big way. However if you mean fake nails bought at a store and nail glue for gluing them on then yeah they'll stay on fine and should last for several days, but that depends on how you use your hands e.g. exercise, typing etc.Does fingr's nail glue work on fake nails? 10 POINTS?
I think so. I am superly into nails, and I use nail glue for fake nails all the time because my nails are short and I bite them. But the glue works. It's just a really messy job.

No comments:

Post a Comment