Thursday, January 21, 2010

When I apply fake nails on, the glue shows. How can I make sure that the glue doesn't show?

When I do my nails, I put on the fake french tip ones. You can buy them at the beauty store, pharmacies, etc. Every time I apply them on, the glue shows. How can I make sure that the glue doesn't show?When I apply fake nails on, the glue shows. How can I make sure that the glue doesn't show?
Don't do them yourself, go to a salon.When I apply fake nails on, the glue shows. How can I make sure that the glue doesn't show?
you have to use less glue
I would put a little bit of the glue on the middle of the back of the nail. Make sense? Hope I could help! And u r really brave doing them urself.
go to a salon and get a manicure
Go to a nail salon and stop being cheap !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment