Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I glue on fake nails if I have no nails?

Most of my nails are bitten to the cuticle and have been for 40 years. I wondered how I can apply fake nails, in an effort to stop biting them, if I have no nail, just skin to glue them to? Is there a glue that won't hurt the skin on my fingers where the nail once was?How can I glue on fake nails if I have no nails?
Ouch! no you dont wanna stick any glues onto your bare skin since they are extremely harsh and will hurt really bad when the fake nail is peeling off which is eventually will. Plus the fake nail wont even stick onto your skin due to the oil on the skin. I suggest you get the nail polish sold at any drug stores that gives your nails/skin a very bitter bad taste so that each time you are about to nibble, you will almost gag and slowly learn not to bite your nails. I have seen that used on small children even and it works wonders. Try that but please stay away from any glue onto bare skin. Good luck.How can I glue on fake nails if I have no nails?
I'd let a professional do it. You don't want to ruin your nails.





Or mind over matter. I used to bite my nails too. I started putting nail polish on them to keep me from biting them. It worked for me. it's been years since I've bit my nails.





If you want something bad enough, you'll do whatever it is to get it.
No because they need something to hold onto and when they would pop off or when you would rip them off then it would also take the skin being very painful.





but a tip is to try dipping your fingers in vinegar, it's gross so you wont want to chew your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment