Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I get my fake nails to stay on longer?

I am just going to get some from Walmart and do them myself but does anyone have any tips or tricks to help them stay on longer? :)How can I get my fake nails to stay on longer?
Make sure you use good glue. I'm wearing a set right now, and I put them on two-and-a-half weeks ago. A couple of them kept falling off until I switched my glue; I'd been using an old bottle of Sally Hansen, but it wasn't sticking. Since I switched about a week ago to Nailene, they've been fine. I got a two-pack of their Ultra Quick glue for $1.78 at Wal*Mart. I'm also wearing Nailene nails, and they're pretty durable. In fact, I guess you could say that they're tough as ... nails.





(Ba-dum-bum.)





Also, don't use too much glue, or the nails won't stay on. Too much glue creates a layer between your natural nails and the fakes, and it's \really\ easy for them to get pulled off that way. (I found that out the hard way last week.)How can I get my fake nails to stay on longer?
No problem. Happy to help!

Report Abuse



add more glue and buff it.
no but they usually last 2 weeks and that is best becuase they can make your nails weak and you don't want fake nails on any longer. i usually just have mine for a week and then take them off. a good way to take them off would be warm water and acetone nail remover. get a bowl of warm water and bowl of acetone nail remover. put the acetone in the bowl of warm water and try not to get the water and acetone to mix cuz that is not good. they put your nails is the bowl of acetone for about 30min to an hour and then after that they should come off easily. everyone usually saids don;t get acetone nail remover but i fine if you don't then you have to stick your fingers in a bowl of non-acetone nail remover for longer than an hour. Yeah so that is how you take them off. and nails usually last from 2 week to a month.
dont bite them

No comments:

Post a Comment