Saturday, January 23, 2010

How long do your fingernails need to be before you get fake nails put on?

I just cut my real nails off, but now I want to get fake ones put on. Do I need to let them grow out, or can I just go and have them put on now?How long do your fingernails need to be before you get fake nails put on?
Yes, you can put them on whenever you want! They'll work even if theyre super-short. Just make sure theyre not extremly long, because your real nail will show through the fake one!





-Best answer please! Hope I helped!





-Carlos_Gomez loverrrr =]How long do your fingernails need to be before you get fake nails put on?
Hi dixie,


You can have very short nails and still put on artificial nails. It's a tricky business when you start. Perhaps it might be best to get them done professionally. The initial cost is about $40-$50.00, but to keep them up it/s about $15.00.


Either that or you end up getting your fingers stuck together etc. As I say, it takes a bit of practice.
I bite mine to the core, like litterally 1mm of nail!!


and They can put fake tips on them!


Altho they break easily when they are short (not alot of support) but i've put at least 100 sets on in my life.
there's no problem. you can have the fake nails like this.
You should be fine...They cut your nails down, anyway, before they put a new set on...
it doesnt matter cuz they are professionals and you can get them on at any length so it doesnt matter

No comments:

Post a Comment