Thursday, January 21, 2010

How good are fake nails, that you apply yourself?

I'm going to see an ex bf tomorrow and want to look my best.


So I'm thinking of using these stick on nails for your toes.


They already have the glue applied to the back.


I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them or any suggestions or tips?


Will they end up falling off during the date and totally embarrassing me?


Thanks!! :) %26lt;3How good are fake nails, that you apply yourself?
Like he really cares what your nails look like.... just paint themHow good are fake nails, that you apply yourself?
fake nails tht are put on by yourself fall off in like a day..they do NOT stay on well. the best is to just paint ur toenails french manicure.
go to the salon.they're wayy better


might as well spend a little more money to look better


and they're more durable
they r sooo freakin cheap!!!! u mind as well go 2 ur local nail salon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment