Saturday, January 23, 2010

How long should I keep my fake nails on for?

I just got my fake nails done on wednesday, i'm just wondering how long should I keep them on for. I hear some people say that it's not a good thing to keep it on for a long period of time, but I also want to grow my nails , and I think by having them, it will help a lot.How long should I keep my fake nails on for?
ano wha youu mean i get my nails done and think that but dont ask the salon cause the just want you to get them done ,, also i think they grow when there on but just keep them on they look amazing on :) and when you need them filling in at the top just look and if your nails look funny take them off for a breather if the acrilic is a good it should'nt really go funny but yer. x Elliee_ hoped i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment