Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can I make my nails more healthy after wearing fake nails?

I need to remove the glue and residue left over, and bring my nails back to full health. What's the best way?How can I make my nails more healthy after wearing fake nails?
soak your nails in acetone and scrape off the glue. use a nail file buff the nail when dry. keep the nail short until new nail has grown in. this takes months, but it's worth it.How can I make my nails more healthy after wearing fake nails?
Get a good quality nail strengthener. Nailtiques is a great line and really helps your nails grow.





Time and patience is what you will need to grow your nails out.
Nail oil or cream to keep the moisture in. And vitamins so they grow strong.
there is a strenghtening nail polish available at any grocery store like fred myers in the cosmetics department or you can go to a professional bueaty care store, or soak your nails in gelatin
  • new makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment