Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I remove glue left from fake nails?

I had press on nails the last couple days and I just took them off. The glue is still stuck on! Even when I use nail polish remover, it won't come off. Will it eventually come off? What should I do?How do I remove glue left from fake nails?
The Nail Polish Remover must have accetone in it. They have special formulas for fake nails at drugstore. I like the Onyx brand.





If you got them done at the salon, you may be refering to the white lines across your nails. That's from the electric nail file thing. You can't get that off, it just has to grow out. Drink lot's of milk and they should grow out in about 3-4 weeks.How do I remove glue left from fake nails?
Use Acetone or however you spell it. Soak your fingers in it. And the glue will come off. Wash your hands after!
accetone aka nail polish removal! works great!
JUST PUT YOUR FINGERS IN SOME WARN WATER AND KEEP


THEM THERE A LITTLE WHILE
  • new makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment