Saturday, January 23, 2010

How long does it take to get fake nails?

When you are at the salon, getting them put on, how long does it take? Are we talking a couple of hours or longer? I want them done but I want to know all the upsides and downsides about them first. Any information would be helpful!How long does it take to get fake nails?
depends what design you want on them, if it's just a french manicure, should be around 20 minutes or so. my advice is, don't get them done frequenctly as they can damage your nails.How long does it take to get fake nails?
I took my gf to the salon to get her fake nails put on for prom (not painted). Wandered around with my friend for maybe 45 minutes before her friend and her were finished but she waited around for a bit for her friend to get done. It all just depends on who does them. I'm sure if you got someone slow it could take over an hour but if you get someone good maybe 30 minutes.
for me it took less than an hour. i was surprised cuz i thought it would take longer.


they are really cute and fun to have...


the only problems i had with them was it was hard to text, but you get used to it!
every time i get mine it takes about an hour to an hour and a half.


it all depends though. if your design is simple and sometimes it takes longer if the person doing your nails likes to talk a lot.
An hour or more. I've seen the ladies in there get them done.
Yeah, About an Hour %26amp; 10 mi.
like about 1 hour
bout an hour.
about an hour and 10 min including painting them:)
  • new makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment