Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is the best way to remove fake nails at home?

I would like to remove my nails because of the price and I would like to know the best way to remove them at home.What is the best way to remove fake nails at home?
Soak them in nail polish remover, it will make them soft and easy to peel offWhat is the best way to remove fake nails at home?
Go to wal-mart and get artificial nail remover.


It works like a charm! I always had fake nails and loved them until they started to grow out and started to look kinda dumb, so i tried it and it worked really well.


it only takes about 2 minutes and it only cost 2 bucks for a big bottle.


Good Luck!
trim them down as far as you can soak in fingernail polish with aceton,then pry them up with nail file good luck
soak them in hot water for 15-30 minuets and try to make it come loose and keep trying it should work it worked for me
soak in acetone
Do what they said

No comments:

Post a Comment