Saturday, January 23, 2010

What was the first occassion you ever got fake nails ?

When was the first time you ever either bought fake nails to do yourself or had them done at the salon ? Press on or glue or salon ?





I was 15 and remember they were the Lee nails I got when I went shopping with my aunt. I'm 28 now and think I have been keeping them done ever since that time.What was the first occassion you ever got fake nails ?
My first time was a couple of years ago (I'm 22 now) and I bought some glue on nails and painted them black. My first time wearing black nail polish was out of curiosity. The nail polish and fake nails draw some odd looks, but I like gothic and dark nails even though I've got almost no interest in gothic stuff.What was the first occassion you ever got fake nails ?
I probably had my first do it yourself nails when i was 8???? now im 13 almost 14 and in around 2 days im getting my nails done professionaly and i am getting acrylic nails on. so i am so xcited and i am hopeing that i will like them. so it sounds like you had a good experience with them so hopefully i will like them :D
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment