Sunday, January 17, 2010

How long do fake nails last if they are done in a nail place?

i got solar nails instead of acrylic and they lasted a really long time. They didn't chip or fall off or anything. And they were really comfortable too, they didn't feel fake.


I had mine on for a month, but every 2 weeks you have to go get them filled and trimmed off so they don't look bad..





i hope this helps! :)How long do fake nails last if they are done in a nail place?
about two weeks...I know because I pay for my girlfriends nails all the time..i sometimes have to go with her because she likes to spend quality time with me..How long do fake nails last if they are done in a nail place?
mine normally last 1-2 weeks before they start getting chipped and falling off.
About 2 weeks before they grow out too long and look bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment