Below is a list from a random sampling of the active ingredients found in both Nail glues, and various 'Super' Glues:
- Nailene Nail Glue: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate
- Duro Super Glue: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate
- Kiss Pros Choice Precision Nail Glue: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate
- 5 Second Nail Glue: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate
- Elmers Super Glue: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate
- Advanced Formula Instant Krazy Glue: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate
I think the answer as to whether they are the same - or not, can be easily determined by comparing the list of ingredients...
I hope this helpsIs nail glue the same as super glue and if not can u use super glue for fake nails? asking for my gf?
Nail glue is not as strong as super glue, but you can use super glue for artificial nails.Is nail glue the same as super glue and if not can u use super glue for fake nails? asking for my gf?
No, because if you do your nail will come off with it!
Someone on here had a problem:
yes it is you can use it for nails
nope its not its different well i guess you could use super glue for them but i dont think that would be a very good idea but whatever floats ur boat i guess =)
just go to sallies and get nail glue.
In cosmetology school - back in the day - we would use super glue to fill in split nails then file %26amp; buff - but not to hold on fake nails - they need to be sculpted on.
Nope. Its totally differnt. Nails and superglue should be kept far apaprt.
no, this will ruin her nails!
they are two completely different things