Sunday, January 17, 2010

I love the french manicure but I don't want fake nail on top of my nails I like the lenght of my own nails?

what should I ask for at the nail salon if I want to do the french manicure with the uv lights should I use acrylic powder on my own nails and then do the uv lights to get that beautiful french manicure that last a long time. I'm confuse.I love the french manicure but I don't want fake nail on top of my nails I like the lenght of my own nails?
You can have a french manicure done on your own nails. I do it all the time.I love the french manicure but I don't want fake nail on top of my nails I like the lenght of my own nails?
I agree with Just Me. Can add that you're own nails are best, least expensive way to have a French manicure. The finish may not last as long as the UV activated gel or acrylic nails, but then it'd be easier to repair or touch up on your own than the others. A proper French mani on your nails should cost about $25-35. No more. A Set of French nails (gel) would be about $40-$50 along with a proper manicure. My wife has the gel with French tips. The artificial nails with the Acrylic or Gel finish will both last longer than a regular French mani on your own nails, but the cost/week may be a bit less than the artificial nail route as they'll need touch up or gel fill about once every 2 weeks, minimum. If you have nice, strong nails at the length you like and are not prone to splitting, cracking, breaking your nails, then I'd suggest you use tour own nails and ask for a regular French manicure. There is one last option. They can place a gel layer over your nails. There would not be any artificial nail added. The overall length and shape would be your own, but the gel hardens quite hard and will prevent your nails from splitting or breaking.
UV lamps are not used with acrylic nails, they are used only with UV light cure gels.Acrylics harden by means of an exothermic reaction, which in this case, your body heat is sufficient to harden the acrylic within a few minutes. UV gels require a UV lamp to cure. They do not harden with exposure to low heat. UV gels contain photoinitiators which require ultraviolet light to cure. Acrylics do noy have this same ingredient in them. Thus, it depends on what kind of nails you want. A permanent french can be done with either gel, or acrylics. Once you have made up your mind, then you'll know which one to ask for - either gel, or acryic french (Or Pink %26amp; White - same thing).
No. There is no reason why you would need artificial nail to do a french manicure.





You need to go to a full service salon. Ask for a manicure with french polish. The length of your nail does not matter. The polish can be ';fudged'; to make them all look the same length.
when I get my french manicure all I do is say I want a french manicure,but not fake nails. and if you are afraid of saying it face to face you can always call and be like what if I want a french manicure?without saying your name and all.
  • carmex lip balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment