Sunday, January 17, 2010

I got some super fake nail glue on my brand new camera screen...HELP!!!?

ok here's the story... i was doing my nails and i got the fake nail glue on me camera's screen...


i got the top layer off and i cant get the bottom layer off...





i tried


NAIL POLISH REMOVER... so please dont say it works because it doesnt....





I NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!








PLEASE!!I got some super fake nail glue on my brand new camera screen...HELP!!!?
paint thinner- but wipe it on and off briskly- don't let it sit on there for more than a few seconds- Paint thinner takes it offI got some super fake nail glue on my brand new camera screen...HELP!!!?
I think you mean the LCD screen. That's not terrible, it won't affect the pictures that the camera takes. I would take a very sharp xacto knife and cut the glue off when it dries. Be carefull since you are so clumsy.
umm!! let me think how about a nail fouler i dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment