Friday, January 15, 2010

Well i took of my fake nails and i noticed some dents in my real nail is this something to be worrying about ?

please help me i'm scared to death.Well i took of my fake nails and i noticed some dents in my real nail is this something to be worrying about ?
Fake nails are GLUED to your real nail with superglue. When you removed them, you most likely removed a lay or two of nail.





This is nothing to worry about. Your nails grow continuously and therefore, the dent will grow out.Well i took of my fake nails and i noticed some dents in my real nail is this something to be worrying about ?
no it happens to me too!! some people get it really bad.. it will grow out as you nails grow out :)...


it's indented because they grind the top of your nail to make the nail stay on..
i dont think so, usually they file them down a bit before putting the nails on. so when the nail starts to grow its thicker and produces a dent. I have just taken mine off and have dents in mine to im not going to worry about it till they have fully grown out on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment