Friday, January 15, 2010

How can I put on fake nails without nail glue?

The press on ones don't work that well and come off easily, so you will need to use nail glue. If you're worried about it damaging your real nails try putting on a base coat first and if it still leaves a dried up residue then buff it off gently.How can I put on fake nails without nail glue?
um......... grow themHow can I put on fake nails without nail glue?
I'm pretty sure that you can just use some normal glue but I've ever tried it. My friend has though and she loves fake nails.
they make stick on kind.





walmart, target??
Acrylic mixture.
Fake nails like the press on ones? Or like fake nails as in tips? Unless you're doing your own nails and am a licensed nail tech, I think you're gonna have to use nail glue. I have seen nails put on with the acrylic mixture as glue though.

No comments:

Post a Comment