Friday, January 15, 2010

If my whole nail falls off completely can i get a fake nail ( I already get my nails done with the tips)?

to cover it just so that it won't look so nasty?If my whole nail falls off completely can i get a fake nail ( I already get my nails done with the tips)?
No, if your whole nail is fallen off completely, you can't get a fake nail. It is true, you cannot glue the nail just to healthy skin only, and you certainly wouldn't want to attatch a nail to injured skin. Plus, you wouldn't want to block your new nail from forming anyways. If your nail has completely off, you absolutely need to see a doctor and make sure you have the nail heal completely before you do anything to it at all.If my whole nail falls off completely can i get a fake nail ( I already get my nails done with the tips)?
no...you'll want to keep it covered with a bandage and antibiotic cream until it starts to grow back. you can't glue a false nail to your finger without a nail under it.
No, fake nails need a real nail to stick to.
I'm pretty dang sure that you have to wait for atleast some of your nail to grow back before you can put fake nails on.
An artificial nail won't stick to just skin. It can only adhere if you have some nail there. I have put them on barely any nail and they do o.k. The question is, why did your nail fall off? Stay away from nail shops that pry, pull or pick off the artificial nail in anyway. They have go to be carefully soaked off. You could damage your real nail forever.
this happen to me before or atleast some of my nail fell off





no you cant do it because it will hurt your nail dramatically since they will put alcohol on it and stuff.
Once it happend to me and I tried to cover it up by putting a fake nail there and then the fake nail pasted itself to my finger and...that was really painful an nasty. not recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment