Friday, January 15, 2010

Can you put fake nail acrylic overtop of a real nail...without having to put tips on?

my nails are fine as they are. i just want the ';fake nail look'; kinda, without white tips. i just want them to put acrylic over my real nail to make them thicker, but clear. anyone know what that's called, or how to do it/ describe how to do it?





see, i get my nails done by these sweet Vietnamese girls who don't really speak much English, so i don't know how to tell them what i want. please help!Can you put fake nail acrylic overtop of a real nail...without having to put tips on?
Yes, just tell them you want an overlay and they should understand that. A tip really isn't necessary and the same technique ensues, but without a tip.Can you put fake nail acrylic overtop of a real nail...without having to put tips on?
Yeah just ask them to put an overlay of acrylic on your nails w/o the tips.
When you get acrylics on your toe nails, no tips are used so it would only make sense that you could also do this with your fingernails.
When I get mine done, I just tell them that I want acrylic on my OWN nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment