Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Are you sinning if you wear fake hair and fake nails and nail polish as well as mixing cotton with polyester?

NoAre you sinning if you wear fake hair and fake nails and nail polish as well as mixing cotton with polyester?
Honestly, I don't think you are just trying to be inflammatory so I'll let you know that Christians don't follow Old Testament law.. its a common misconception.





And yeah, I think its a sin to wear fake hair and fake nails, it isn't modest. But nail polish is okay in my opinion.Are you sinning if you wear fake hair and fake nails and nail polish as well as mixing cotton with polyester?
There is no prohibition against wearing polyester, with or without anything else. DuPont, Inc. did NOT exist in Torah times.
Levitical laws! *drink*





You all are going to turn me into a lush with these questions.
The 70's %26amp; 80's would be a problem if this were true.

No comments:

Post a Comment