Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Going to nail salon tomorrow...what kind of fake nail should i get?

i usually get acrilic but they only stay on about 6 days...what kind stay on longer? and are stronger?Going to nail salon tomorrow...what kind of fake nail should i get?
I like the acrylic nails, that's all I'll ever get. Your only other option is gel nails and those will cost you twice as much. I've never had problems with acrylics, maybe you should try a different nail salon.Going to nail salon tomorrow...what kind of fake nail should i get?
Go to a different place because i have never had a problem with Acrylic nails staying on.
Gel set is the best! Also a little better for your real nails.
Get a permanent French manicure (acrylics done in pink and white...so it looks like a french manicure)....runs about $40-60. You will need a fill-in ($15-20) every 2-3 weeks.
Fake nails weaken your real nail and are ugly. just get your nails painted.
Go with gel if they offer it unlike other nail finishes, Gel is a nail treatment applied as a coating to your own nails to strengthen and condition them with no damage, yellowing or dreaded fungal growth.


Quick and easy and dries instantly
oh my goodness I had mine done by a gal who was using ';angel love'; (Gel form) and holy cow, I got my nails done in October and they are still on they are freakin strong!!
my favourite- french manicure! It's the cutest! :)
gel nails
french manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment