My cat just swallowed a fake nail... its plastic... is anything gonna happen to him? i'm worried x[My cat just swallowed a fake nail. Is an;ything gonna happen?
Yeah, I'd take him to the vet. He'd probably try to pass it, but it might scrape his intestinal walls and that can be serious, so a vet visit is probably the best thing for him. They'd probably just keep him for the next 24hrs. and take some x rays, but he should be just fine!My cat just swallowed a fake nail. Is an;ything gonna happen?
im very sorry but if ypu dont get your cat to the vet your cats condition may be fatal.plastic is very harmful for cats or any type of animal. i urge you to get it to the vet!
Did he chew it up?? How big? most likely nothing will happen, and it will pass, as long as he isnt struggling to breathe or coughing.
Probably not, just keep an eye on her. Cats and dogs eat plastic a lot, atleast mine do.
yes it could block up stomach and intestines. very serious. Vet time.
R P CAT
just give him milk and soft food it will pass but that will make it not hurt his but hole coming out LOL
i dont think soo. uhmm check his kitty litter later.
Call the vet and ask. The call is free. They'll know better than anyone here what to do.
my cat swallowed a needle an had to have a operation yourss wil proberlyy need one too
Take him to the vet, pronto. I wouldn't leave this to chance.
It will rip open all off his insides and he will die of internal bleeding.
a dinosaur will now hunt him down and eat him. nah he'll be ok :-)
you cats going to explode