Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I put fake nails on and now i want then off. I soaked them in nail polish remover, only 1/2 the nail came off.?

What do i do? Im all out of nailpolish remover!!!I put fake nails on and now i want then off. I soaked them in nail polish remover, only 1/2 the nail came off.?
pule hard i had acrylics nails done by a professional and i wanted the off because a nail chipped i yanked then off but the glue stayedI put fake nails on and now i want then off. I soaked them in nail polish remover, only 1/2 the nail came off.?
Well, there is not much you can do. Just try cutting the fake nails down with nail clippers, so they look like your real nails for now. Then they will eventually come off when you get more nail polish remover.


Don't worry this has happened to me as well. And that is exactly what I did.
Soak them in warm soapy water for a while. They'll come off sooner or later. I gently eased them off from the sides when I was in the bath. I put my teeth underneath the fake nail lol, sounds gross and weird but it helps get it off, but don't do it too hard! x
Soak them in warm water for a little wile - and don't pull them! That will only make your real nail sore. Gently ease them up from the bottom (cuticle end) if they still wont budge - just don't do it hard!!
Arnt u supposed 2 soke them in hot water?
try soaking it in some hot water

No comments:

Post a Comment