Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do i get fake nail glue off my phone screen?

i was at my bffs and and was helping her put her fake nail on and accidentilly spilled glue onto my screen on my phone. ive tried scruubing stuff, i reaaaalllllly neeed to get it off, is there ANY way tht i can get it off?How do i get fake nail glue off my phone screen?
Try rubbing alcohol and a Q-tip. Just be careful not to get your phone too wet or it will leave water damage evidence inside and your insurance and warranty will most likely be voided.How do i get fake nail glue off my phone screen?
If it's glass you can try gently scraping with a razor blade. If the screen is plastic it might work too, but you're probably going to scratch the screen up pretty bad unless you use some kind of solvent.
You might try acetone (nail polish remover), but that will probably melt the screen, so the answer to your question is: No.

No comments:

Post a Comment