Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wats the less painfull way to take off my fake nail witout pain of the injusry in myfinger?

i hit myself in the couch nd that cause for my fake nails nd real nails to come off a lil it hurts alot idk wat to do


wats the less painfull way too do thiss?Wats the less painfull way to take off my fake nail witout pain of the injusry in myfinger?
soak your nails in acetone, should be able to find it at a beauty supply storeWats the less painfull way to take off my fake nail witout pain of the injusry in myfinger?
Soaking in acetone takes forever. The only way I could ever get mine off was to file and file and clip loosened sections. Still a little painful.


After I got them off I never applied them again. Too much trouble.


A regular nail file won't work very good, you need to go to the drug store and get the files made for these nails or even files and scrapers for callouses.That is what I used.
soak n acetone or jus file it down n wrap it n a bandaid or sumthin


till it heals or jus go to the nail salon it gonna hurt if u jus ripp it off regaurdless das wut i do but i can take pain evryone diff and pain is nuffin but a mental thing
Soak it in acetone or a nailpolish with acetone in it, although that will take longer than pure acetone. But it breaks down the acrylic and the glue to make it come over easier.
i slammed mine in my locker honey. it turned blue, and i stuck my other hand in dirty places to forget the pain. it worked perfect. try it sweetheart :x
cut away at it with clippers (maybe after washing dishes or a bath).

No comments:

Post a Comment