Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do they charge you to have your acrylics (fake nails) removed at a nail salon?

I am pretty sure they didn't charge me when I did it last, but that was years ago so I can't remember. Help!





Also if i just wanted to get them painted with polish, without acrylics, how much would that be?Do they charge you to have your acrylics (fake nails) removed at a nail salon?
Every salon is gonna charge a different price.





Just make sure that when removing the acrylics, they actually soak them off in acetone instead of ripping them off. It's a horrible way to remove artificial nails, and they shouldn't be charging you for such abusive and unprofessional treatment.Do they charge you to have your acrylics (fake nails) removed at a nail salon?
Have you tried just soaking them in hot water for 20 minutes at home?


My babysitter put some good quality fake nails on me when I was four, and I remember after soaking my hands in hot water we were able to pry them off.
I've heard from $5- $20





I don't know about just polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment