Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I put on a fake nail with glue on to my nail that already had nail polish on how do i take it off?

I tried soaking it in hot water but it didn't help, i think it's because of the nail polish that's under it.... Help!I put on a fake nail with glue on to my nail that already had nail polish on how do i take it off?
nail polish remover with acetone( i think thats how you spell it) let it soak in it for a lil while then every now and then try to pry it off but dont go over board just do it lil by lil!I put on a fake nail with glue on to my nail that already had nail polish on how do i take it off?
First... try to calm down... it happened to me too once.. it's easy actually. Try again soaking them in warm (not hot) water and after that start tapping with your nails on a table or something.. don't try to wrest them because it will hurt and you might even hurt your real nails..


If that doesn't work.. be patient they will fall of in 2 days or less..


I hope I helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment