Friday, January 15, 2010

Is there any way that someone could get fake nails without them grinding down your real nail??

I really want to get fake nails so that they look nice, but I don't want them to grind down my real nail like they always do because when they are taken off, my real nails are horrible looking and so frail. I want to be able to take them off and have my real nails look good. Is this even possible?Is there any way that someone could get fake nails without them grinding down your real nail??
HAVE YOUR OWN COATED WITHOUT ADDING THE TIPS. ASK FOR SILK WRAPS.Is there any way that someone could get fake nails without them grinding down your real nail??
go buy your own nails and do it yourself you will save a ton of money and all you do is put glue on and press the nail one ... they sale the nails are ready decorated and they are like 5 bucks you can get them at any drug store or walmart...
stay natural don't get fake nails.
yes it's called an overlay

No comments:

Post a Comment