Friday, January 15, 2010

Where can I find fake nail kits like the ones they use in a beauty salon?

I don't really want to spend a fortune. I'm tired of paying a ton of money to get them done professionally.


I live in Portland, OR. So any stores there that sell them?Where can I find fake nail kits like the ones they use in a beauty salon?
Do you have a Sally's?Where can I find fake nail kits like the ones they use in a beauty salon?
Actually if you have a local walgreens pharmacy and CVS pharmacy they are very inexpensive. The kit comes complete for you to do your nails about 5-8 times. It brings everything you need! They are also very practical. I live in florida and they cost about $15-20. The kit comes complete with plastic organizer box. Sally's beauty supply is also an option although they will be a bit more expensive there than a pharmacy store. I personally have used these kits as well as the kiss brand predone kits and they work great!!


hope this helps
  • carmex lip balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment